Every Tuesday we work with a cool brand in order to offer you some premium products for free. This time we have a WP Zoom giveaway: three amazing themes for all you WP fetishists out there. As usual, all you have to do is to share some inspiration with us in the comments area or to tweet about the giveaway. Good luck!
If you like this post you might also like 11 Fresh & Unconventional Niche WordPress Themes, 9 Fresh WordPress Themes With A Minimal & Sleek Design, 10 WordPress Themes For Your New Lifestream Blog & 15 Fresh WordPress Themes To Get The Coolest Portfolio For You Or Your Studio
Gallery is a premium WordPress theme that can be used as a photoblog, portfolio, personal blog, product review blog, etc. The loading time is great! Comes in 6 styles: Light Blue (default), Light Green, Light Red, Dark Blue, Dark Green, Dark Red.
Yamidoo is a magazine-style premium theme created for any type of informative websites such as a complex news portal, or a simply informative blog
Zenko is the second theme released by WPZOOM. A colorful magazine-style premium theme that can be easily adapted to create a perfect look for your blog, without any web-design skills.
To win these bad girls you must do one of the following:
* share in the comments something that inspired you recently (movie, album, artist, track, portfolio, website or smtng)
* tweet this message: â€œWin 3 Uber Premium Themes from @WPzoom & @InspiredMag http://bit.ly/19k1zB Please share!â€
gallery – http://twitter.com/OmarCorrales
We offer all kinds of certification exams including testking 642-165 and testking 646-230 certifications. Our guaranteed testking 642-447 are freely accessible all around the world of testking 640-461 with testking 646-671.
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Web design goodies of the week #12 – May 18, 2013
- Create a Playlist of Your Daily Experiences with the Compass.to iPhone App – March 14, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Alvin Diec – November 22, 2012
- HOW TO: Build your Brand Online [Infographic] – November 15, 2012
- How to Tell If Your Blog Is Making an Impression – November 15, 2012