This deal has been extended due to it’s incredibly popular demand. We’ve received amazing feedback for the Ultimatum WordPress Theme Builder deal and their team has been hard at work to produce the newly released version 2.3.11, which incorporates a ton of new and much wanted features.
Ultimatum’s robust drag-and-drop template builder works with WordPress to create limitless layouts for your site. No need to ever hunt down another template again. With Ultimatum you can easily just create a new one!
The Ultimatum Developer’s Edition gives you everything you need to make your mark on the Internet. Besides a true drag-and-drop layout builder, you’ll be able to use unlimited templates on your sites, access a powerful Style Editor for countless CSS options, as well as integrate unlimited fonts, forms, slideshows and SEO throughout all of your sites.
The new version 2.3.11 includes:
- Responsive layouts
- Create native mobile web apps (Developer Edition only)
- Support for FlexSlider, Supersized and zAccordion
- BuddyPress Social Networking Intergration (Developer Edition only)
- Integrated WooCommerce e-commerce (Developer Edition only)
- Automatic updates
Best of all? You can grab the Ultimatum Developer’s Edition for just $57 right now! That’s more than 50% off the standard price of $125, or if you’re just looking for a Starter License for a single site, it’ll run you just $35, instead of the normal $65. Just click the BUY button to choose your license.
Not sure how this whole Ultimatum thing works? Check out this video:
Here’s just some Ultimatum’s awesome features:
- True drag-and-drop layout builder
- Flexibility to assign any layout to any page (unlimited templates)
- Powerful Style Editor (create unlimited CSS options)
- Ultimate SEO (Become Google’s best friend)
- Unlimited Slideshows (These aren’t your grandfather’s slides)
- Unlimited Forms
- The most powerful Shortcode Generator you’ll ever see
- Custom Post Types and Taxonomies
- Unlimited Fonts
- Multi-Language Support (Es bueno!)
- 12+ powerful widgets
- Explanatory video tutorials for all major functions
- Responsive support (that means someone actually listens!)
Still not convinced? Check out this demo site to see all the Ultimatum features in action.