Our most popular blog post ever is hands down the one about 20 fantastic ways to find new music that you like. So there must be something that web designers love about music sites, right? And as you know, we’re hosted by the amazing team at WebHostingBuzz for a couple of years and I can’t recommend them enough, especially for their top notch support and the solid uptime. However, I received an interesting infographic today created by WhoIsHostingThis, where they compare some of the most popular hosting services for music blogs, and I thought we should share it with you. Let me know what you think and if you have any experiences (pleasant or not) with any of these companies.
So if you’re into music and fancy starting a blog – you’ll know whether you are in good company when it comes to selecting your hosting company. If you don’t have the blogging bug and you’re just into the music then hopefully you find the list interesting and pick up a few decent regular reads.
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Social Media Face-Off: Expedia vs. Priceline – May 24, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Orman Clark – May 23, 2013
- The ultimate guide to choosing a printing company – May 23, 2013
- Music media, from vinyl to bitstream – May 21, 2013
- The joy and shortcomings of WordPress page builders – May 20, 2013