The term “web design” implies a great range of activities such as website planning, website creation, modeling, matching the right elements (fonts, banners, etc), coding, and arranging all pages in such a way that the end result will be a user-friendly and easy-to-use site. This infographic follows the journey of webdesign from its inception to the present days. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Inspired Talks: Orman Clark – May 23, 2013
- The ultimate guide to choosing a printing company – May 23, 2013
- Music media, from vinyl to bitstream – May 21, 2013
- The joy and shortcomings of WordPress page builders – May 20, 2013
- Hiruko: Japanese inspired font family – 97% discount – May 20, 2013