You can’t browse a decent CSS gallery without spotting a few websites with this sexy round detail, usually on the left, usually with a logo or a name in it, and usually extended as a favicon. We begin our journey with one of our favorite CSS galleries, the clean & creative oriented siteInspire and get to the biggest circle fetishist out there, which seems to be Richad Perez of Skinny Ships. Any comments and suggestions are highly appreciated!
So, as Banksy said:
thx jorge martins!
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Web design goodies of the week #12 – May 18, 2013
- Create a Playlist of Your Daily Experiences with the Compass.to iPhone App – March 14, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Alvin Diec – November 22, 2012
- HOW TO: Build your Brand Online [Infographic] – November 15, 2012
- How to Tell If Your Blog Is Making an Impression – November 15, 2012