P Diddy | @iamdiddy | ~ 600 updates | ~ 200.000 followers
1. Use a hot yearbook photo as your avatar! If you don’t have one, make it @ Yearbook Yourself.
2. Don’t let a day pass by without talking about positive vibes! THATS NOT YELLING . THATS POSITIVE ENERGY!!!
3. Use a lot of “!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
4. Say “Let’s go people” as much as you can!
5. Use very intense teasers.
6. Talk about tantric sex (while you make it).
7. Livetweet a bubble bath holding an Oscar.
Stephen Fry | @stephenfry | ~ 2.200 updates | ~ 320.000 followers
8. Instead of make it yourself, ask a gifted friend to draw you a nice background for your Twitter homepage.
9. Write about massage as often as you can!
10. Make at least 20 Twitter posts a day.
11. Share the joy of being stocked in an elevator by tweeting and posting pictures with the other prisoners.
12. Say Arse and Penis from time to time.
13. Use TwitPic at least once a day.
14. Don’t forget about theatre.
Demi Moore | @mrskutcher | ~ 700 updates | ~ 200.000 followers
15. Books baby, microblog about books (that you read, I’m afraid)!
16. Actually, Mrs. Kutcher reads 12 books / month!?
17. OK, you can have a Kindle for that (or a Kindlezed iPhone).
18. Use Qik to post small video bits, a la TwitPic
19. ReTweet often
20. Encourage people NOT to have surgery to look like you
Snoop Dogg | @snoopdogg | ~ 500 updates | ~ 60.000 followers
21. Use fcd up phonetic spelling.
22. Show respect to your readers.
23. Connect to Justin TV at least once a week
24. Don’t forget about your homeys
25. Cherish every damn green moment (and we’re not talking bout @algore)
26. Share hot photos on Twitpic
Guy Kawasaki | @guykawasaki | ~ 21.000 updates | ~90.000 followers
27. Do ten times a day all of the above.
28. Promote your links with any other link that you share.
29. Reply a lot.
30. Use Adjix & TwitterHawk.
31. Never sleep!