A while ago we announced the launch of the fabulous WPBundle that contains 10 amazing themes – ranging from personal blogging to business to photography to niche – is available for $250. But for today’s mighty deal, they’re giving all this to you for just $89 – a full 65% off! Pretty sweet, uh?
Here are just some of the highlights about these themes:
- A powerful editing system for you to work with, built on top of the popular WooFramework.
- All the themes are very easy to use and modify.
- A huge variety of designs with free updates and releases for life.
- You get access to the 10 core themes and initial variations, and also to the countless free updates for additional variations as they are added (including icons).
- Custom widgets included in each theme.
- Support included.
Some of the themes
Work & Play
As an added bonus, you’ll also get a few hand-picked coupons including; 50% Off Pictos Icon Set, 50% Off Prime Icon Set, 50% Off Geomicons, 60% Off Obox Mobile Plugin and $5 off Digging into WordPress.
Just a few hours left
The discounted offer ($89 instead of $250!) will expire in just a few hours so be sure you don’t mis out!
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Web design goodies of the week #12 – May 18, 2013
- Create a Playlist of Your Daily Experiences with the Compass.to iPhone App – March 14, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Alvin Diec – November 22, 2012
- HOW TO: Build your Brand Online [Infographic] – November 15, 2012
- How to Tell If Your Blog Is Making an Impression – November 15, 2012