First of all, let’s wish everyone a great 2012! And, like we did last year, we start our season of guest posts here at Inspired Mag with a collection of infographics that look back at 2011, bringing out the best (and worst) of the year. They show impressive and curious facts and stats focusing several aspects of our lives.
So, without further ado, here’s a look at what 2011 was like.
But 2011 was not only about technology and Social Media, right?
As far as culture, society and entertainment goes, 2011 was also an interesting year:
And, finally, some nice video infographic retrospectives:
As usual, if you find another great 2011 recap, let us know in the comments.
Latest posts by Tiago Veloso (see all)
- The best of Visual Loop – April 2013 – May 28, 2013
- The best of Visual Loop – March 2013 – April 18, 2013
- Vintage data visualization: 35 examples from before the Digital Era – April 2, 2013
- The best of Visual Loop – February 2013 – March 12, 2013
- The amazing numbers behind ‘Super Bowl Marketing’ in 15 infographics – February 26, 2013