It’s been now almost two weeks since the tech media made its headlines about the 1st year without Steve Jobs. On October 5th 2011 Mr. Jobs loss his fight against cancer, and one year later Apple has become the ruler or tech companies and one of the most valuable companies ion the world. A big part of that success is still a consequence of Jobs hard work and planning, so it’s still too earluy to speak of an Apple without Jobs.
But let’s leave the ‘tech talk’ to those experts. We’re here to share some of the many interactive tributes we’ve collected recently on Visual Loop, in which the history and legacy of Steve Jobs can be visualized in a more dynamic and perhaps enlightening way.
Hope you enjoy this trip to memory lane.
Here’s to the crazy one | Young&Rubicam Bs.As
Steve Jobs Rules the World | GQ
Personal Media Pioneer: Steve Jobs | The Wall Street Journal
The History of Apple and Steve Jobs | La Informacion
Apple apprentices show Steve Jobs’ influence | USA Today
Steve Jobs’s Patents | The New York Times
Reader Memories of Steve Jobs | The New York Times
Apple’s Years With and Without Steve Jobs | The New York Times
Steve Jobs: his life and career | The Guardian
Following the footsteps of Steve Jobs in California | The Guardian
Tributes to Steve Jobs | Ria Novosti
Latest posts by Tiago Veloso (see all)
- The best of Visual Loop – March 2013 – April 18, 2013
- Vintage data visualization: 35 examples from before the Digital Era – April 2, 2013
- The best of Visual Loop – February 2013 – March 12, 2013
- The amazing numbers behind ‘Super Bowl Marketing’ in 15 infographics – February 26, 2013
- The best of Visual Loop – January 2013 – February 7, 2013