Our friends from Daillly (as in daily virtual goods deals) run a charity deal this week, in partnership with Save the Children’s Japan Earthquake Tsunami Relief. 100% of revenue will be going to charity. So this Easter please use collective buying for a great cause.
What is Daillly
The main idea of Daillly is to create a connection between social shopping and virtual goods. It’s not the first site of its kind but it’s definitely a fun experience and they promise a very cool deals lineup.
For the next few days Daillly is changing… and it’s all about helping. We partner with Save the Children and our lovely friends from The Next Web, Photocase, Dribbble, Picons, AK74 and more to support survivors of the terrible earthquake and tsunami disaster in Japan.
We love to smile and hope you like it too, because together we can help big and bring lots of smiles up! Everyone can help by donating $1 or more and 100% of raised money will go to the Japan Earthquake Tsunami Children in Emergency Fund.
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Web design goodies of the week #12 – May 18, 2013
- Create a Playlist of Your Daily Experiences with the Compass.to iPhone App – March 14, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Alvin Diec – November 22, 2012
- HOW TO: Build your Brand Online [Infographic] – November 15, 2012
- How to Tell If Your Blog Is Making an Impression – November 15, 2012