For this Freebie Friday edition we’ve teamed up with Gaucho – a super fresh & smart savings community – in order to offer you one of the few must read books of the year – REWORK. If you read only one book per year (pretty busy ha?) make sure it’s Rework by Jason Fried & David Heinmeier of 37 Signals.
Gaucho is a savings inspired community and price comparison site. Their goal is to make it refreshingly easy for you to find the best deal on the web or at a store near you. Behind the scenes, they’re just a bunch of real people striving to deliver real savings in a real-time environment. Be sure to check out their Design Save section for daily design related goodies and freebies and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.
Stripped of all big words and fancy strategies, Rework‘s collection of short, inspiring essays advocates a “less is more” approach to starting your own business, handing out tips on increasing productivity and debunking myths in business. And based on the success of 37Signals, the software company started by authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson, looks like their advice is worth holding on to. (via FastCompany)
Itâ€™s super simple to enter the giveaway, just follow these steps:
2. Tweet this Win The REWORK Book From @GauchoSave & @InspiredMag http://inspiredm.com/6mzH RT to enter the #freeday!
Aand the winner is justajust! Congratulations and thank you all for entering the giveaway. Stay tuned, we have some special editions in the works!
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Web design goodies of the week #12 – May 18, 2013
- Create a Playlist of Your Daily Experiences with the Compass.to iPhone App – March 14, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Alvin Diec – November 22, 2012
- HOW TO: Build your Brand Online [Infographic] – November 15, 2012
- How to Tell If Your Blog Is Making an Impression – November 15, 2012