The time has come for another outstanding WordPress theme to be offered on Inspired Giveaway. We have scanned the premium themes market and chose a multi-purpose all-in-one fantastic theme that runs perfectly just out-of-the-box, without any need of plugin. Ladies and gentlemen – we offer you the StylishBlog theme.
- Multi author support
- Author information inside of the post
- Improved paging
- Multi level menu powered with smooth opening effect
- Related posts display
- Threaded comments
- 6 Advertising slots. 2 inside of the header and 4 inside of the sidebar
- Gravatar ready
- Tableless coding
- Social linking
- Flickr, Twitter integration
- And moreÃ¢â‚¬Â¦
This theme is equipped with options page, which allows you to set main theme options very easy and conviniently. For example, you can set a number of recent comments to be displayed in the footer or number of recent posts in the footer, alternatively you can insert google urchin code, flickr id, twitter user name and manage your advertisement banners.
Michael Makijenko is a 24 years old freelancer with more that 6 years of experience building and drawing websites. He’s located in Europe and recently became a full time freelancer: “I’ve discovered WP only few month ago and now I’m already building top-notch WordPress themes. You can check them at ThemeForest and follow Michael on Twitter.“
See here the live preview.
To win this bad boy you must do one of the following:
- Share us in the comments something that inspired you recently (movie, album, artist, track, portfolio, website or smtng)
- Write this message on Twitter: Win the new StylishBlog #wordpress premium theme on Inspired Magazine http://bit.ly/qTMyh Please share!
We are the world leaders in providing best 640-864 & 642-427 exams prep solutions. Our incredible offers for 642-447 and 646-046 exams are accessible at reasonable prices; 642-262 is very rare in IT world sense.
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Web design goodies of the week #12 – May 18, 2013
- Create a Playlist of Your Daily Experiences with the Compass.to iPhone App – March 14, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Alvin Diec – November 22, 2012
- HOW TO: Build your Brand Online [Infographic] – November 15, 2012
- How to Tell If Your Blog Is Making an Impression – November 15, 2012