As the design-dev-freelancer blog ecosystem is growing every day, it’s almost impossible to stay up to date with the latest killer posts and must read articles. OK, there’s the old & rusty Bump, the shiny redesigned Float, and the fresh Moo. We love them and use of them every day. But we felt the need of one more thing, not that big ‘n fancy, but smart enough to give you at least 30 relevant articles a day. So here it comes – Inspired News – powered by the Inspired Mag community.
Anyone can register and submit a post in less than 30 seconds! We also have a widget that we already embedded in the Inspired Mag sidebar and anyone could do the same as well (here is the source). Please let me know what you think about it and contribute with some links!
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Web design goodies of the week #12 – May 18, 2013
- Create a Playlist of Your Daily Experiences with the Compass.to iPhone App – March 14, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Alvin Diec – November 22, 2012
- HOW TO: Build your Brand Online [Infographic] – November 15, 2012
- How to Tell If Your Blog Is Making an Impression – November 15, 2012