In less than 10 years, Skype has matured to the pride of its Swedish, Danish and Estonian parents, and has just been sold for $8.5 billion to Microsoft. In this fantastic infographic by Online MBA, we take a look at the whole process.
And without further ado, we present Skype: A Coming of Age Story.
Latest posts by rancea (see all)
- Geefts: A Selection of 9 Must Have Films for Geeks – September 7, 2012
- 12 More Gifts for Geeks – April 23, 2012
- Best Compact Digital Cameras – March 2, 2012
- Inspired iPad and Kindle Covers, Cases and Jackets – February 12, 2012
- 10 Extremely Useful DSLR Camera Lenses – January 10, 2012