Ten months ago the cool chaps at TechKing published an infographic with the most popular web design blogs and their followings on both Twitter and Facebook. Now they decided to update that data visualization and see where those same blogs stand today. As you an see the fans and followers have increased a good bit in the last ten month, some changes appeared and some new players popped-up.
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Music Media, From Vinyl To Bitstreams – May 21, 2013
- The joy and shortcomings of WordPress page builders – May 20, 2013
- Hiruko: Japanese inspired font family – 97% discount – May 20, 2013
- Inspired Deal: Smashing Web & Mobile Design eBook Bundle – 6 eBooks for only $24! – May 19, 2013
- Why being in web development is the best job in the world right now – May 16, 2013