Every now and then I scan the ThemeForest excellent template marketplace in search of creative WordPress themes & other digital goodies that could be used in fresh online projects. This time I found Frank and, given the fact that lifestream is so big right now, I brought this guy to say Hello :]
So who’s Frank?
Frank is a template for displaying a stream of social activity online. Frank can read, cache, and display all the items and updates in your WordPress, Twitter, Flickr, Vimeo, YouTube, and/or any other RSS or Atom feed you throw at it. Oh, and he’s so cheap – just $12!
What’s so cool about him?
- Digest mutilple feeds and display them in one place
- Eight Color Schemes
- Create a lifestream for yourself, a marketing page, an affiliate page, or collection of content from your favorite sites
- Broadcast a high visibility Newsflash at the top of your page
- Custom fonts powered by Cufon
- Frank is flexible, display one feed or twenty
- Pagination of items with the ability to set # of items per page
- A full description of features can be found on the Frank Complete Feature List
See Frank in action
You could actually see three nice uses of this thing called Frank:
- Tuts+ Feed Lite Quick links to all of the Tuts+ Network’s great tutorials
- Twitter Feed / Advice Column Mashup
- YouTube Feed Demo