Well that’s something, ha!? For this edition of the Freebie Friday series we teamed up with Mailerlite – a fresh tool that took the newsletter world by storm offering just this – simple and effective email marketing. We’re offering full one-year subscriptions (worth $99 each) for 10 lucky readers! That means you’ll send unlimited newsletters for free for one year!
What is MailerLite?
If you ever had to setup a newsletter or an email marketing campaign I’m sure you discovered quite a few services that could “help” you with. However, on a closer look, their features & entire system proves to be a very complicated contraption that you need to spend an entire day for in order to be able to start working with it. Now, MailerLite on the other hand, is the total oposite my friends – you just sign-up and it works! No special design or HTML skills needed, just use a flexible drag-and-drop design. Import your existing email list or create a subscription box via their awesome WordPress plugin and you’re all set baby!
How to use it
- MailerLite helps you create great looking email newsletters
- You can customize your email design by choosing colours, fonts and graphics
- Drag and drop content editor
- Looks great in all email clients
- Easily import your lists
- Automatic unsubscribe handling
- Subscribe form for your website
- More than 1000 emails per minute
- Industry leading mail servers
- Daily monitoring of blacklists
- Real-time reports
- Track clicks and opens
- Bounce and spam reporting
How to make money with MailerLite as an affiliate
Promote and recommend MailerLite with a special link on your Website, Facebook, Twitter and more and earn 30% from every sale and recurring commission! Their Affiliate Program is for online agencies, designers, bloggers and others who work with Small Business customers and can sell them a great email marketing solution.
How to WIN a 1-year MailerLite membership
- tweet this: Win 10 premium yearly @MailerLite subscriptions from @InspiredMag RT to enter the giveaway!
- leave a comment telling us what would you use the subscription for
We’ll randomly pick a winner next Friday and make the announce here. Good luck everybody!!
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Web design goodies of the week #12 – May 18, 2013
- Create a Playlist of Your Daily Experiences with the Compass.to iPhone App – March 14, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Alvin Diec – November 22, 2012
- HOW TO: Build your Brand Online [Infographic] – November 15, 2012
- How to Tell If Your Blog Is Making an Impression – November 15, 2012