This post is made possible by Lexus Hybrid as a new part of the Fresh Perspectives series that focuses on featuring disrupting and innovative transmedia artists around the world. Every Monday and Saturday, the program focuses on one of the six amazing artists involved in the Fresh Perspectives project.
Los Angeles native Jeff Nishinaka is the world’s premier paper sculptor with a prolific career that spans 28 years. Nishinaka attended UCLA and graduated from prestigious Art Center College of Design, where he first experimented with paper and sculpture. Nishinaka’s commercial portfolio includes Bloomingdales, Visa, Paramount Pictures, Coca-Cola and others.
To Reach Beyond the Horizon
Confidence to Excel
We are the pioneers in providing testking 640-864 and testking 640-553 tutorials with 100% exam pass guarantee. Download our latest testking 640-822 & testking 642-617 questions to pass real exam of testking 642-832 in time.
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Web design goodies of the week #12 – May 18, 2013
- Create a Playlist of Your Daily Experiences with the Compass.to iPhone App – March 14, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Alvin Diec – November 22, 2012
- HOW TO: Build your Brand Online [Infographic] – November 15, 2012
- How to Tell If Your Blog Is Making an Impression – November 15, 2012