The last edition of the Inspired Giveaway was a massive hit so we continue to offer brilliant web related books â€“ this time in collaboration with Rob Ford of the FWA fame and TASCHEN Books. The Internet Case Study Book is nothing else than the bible of any web entrepreneur!
Rob Ford is TheFWAâ€™s founder and comes from a background in finance, sales and project management. He created the site without external funding and built a huge business around it. His work has featured in the Chicago Tribune, Guardian and various web related magazines. He has judged many industry award shows, contributes regularly to web design sites and magazines, and writes a regular column in Adobeâ€™s Edge Newsletter. Hereâ€™s a great interview with him. You should folllow Rob on Twitter as well -> @fwa
The Internet Case Study Book
Featuring 60 success stories, from clientsâ€™ briefings to final projects, this book, which follows on from the best selling Guidelines for Online Success title, provides detailed studies divided into five chapters: e-Commerce, Corporate Sites, Campaigns, Social Media, and Promotional Sites. These subjects form the core of what the web can offer to every person or institution, and knowing how these projects were developed can help differentiate your business or online presence from that of your competitors.
Long story short you need to get this book if youâ€™re serious about online business and read the professional case studies detailed in the five categories of the book: Campaigns, E-Commerce, Promotional, Social Media & Corporate.
To participate, simply:
- leave a comment about The Internet Case Study Book and why youâ€™d like to get the book
- tweet this Win â€œThe Internet Case Study Bookâ€ from @fwa and @inspiredmag http://inspiredm.com/BiDO RT to enter!
The contest will end next Friday and weâ€™ll select 2 random winners.
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Web design goodies of the week #12 – May 18, 2013
- Create a Playlist of Your Daily Experiences with the Compass.to iPhone App – March 14, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Alvin Diec – November 22, 2012
- HOW TO: Build your Brand Online [Infographic] – November 15, 2012
- How to Tell If Your Blog Is Making an Impression – November 15, 2012