Came across a great infographic by Broadband Expert today, which reveals some interesting differences between how men women use the Internet: for example men spend more time than women playing video games, reading news, and watching TV and movies, and, on the other hand, women spend more time than men in shopping, working and social networking. Surprising? Maybe not, but some cool insights nevertheless. Enjoy and have your say in the comments section.
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Inspired Talks: Orman Clark – May 23, 2013
- The ultimate guide to choosing a printing company – May 23, 2013
- Music media, from vinyl to bitstream – May 21, 2013
- The joy and shortcomings of WordPress page builders – May 20, 2013
- Hiruko: Japanese inspired font family – 97% discount – May 20, 2013