This morning I came across an interesting infographic which compiles a series of basic and more advanced tips on how to build and maintain a strong brand in today’s online realm. Check it out and let me know if you have any other suggestions.
A website also allows you to show up multiple times in a targeted online area, in essence allowing your business to be in two different places at the same time. This helps customers recall your brand while they are doing anything from changing their Facebook status to Googling what to do about that strange rash they woke up with. The more frequently your brand appears to a customer, the more reliable it seems. When a customer recognizes your brand, it makes it easy for them to distinguish your product or service when it is time for them to make a purchase.
created by: FreeWebsite | view full size
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Web design goodies of the week #12 – May 18, 2013
- Create a Playlist of Your Daily Experiences with the Compass.to iPhone App – March 14, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Alvin Diec – November 22, 2012
- HOW TO: Build your Brand Online [Infographic] – November 15, 2012
- How to Tell If Your Blog Is Making an Impression – November 15, 2012