Another year is almost gone, and this is a special season for pretty much everyone. Among other things, this is the season for shopping, and, as we all know, buying your gifts online is becoming more and more usual. So, we decided to take a closer look at all the numbers, facts and curiosities behind holiday online shopping, all in infographic form, of course.
Straigh from the Visual Loop‘s archives (with more than 16.000 infographics, by the way), we leave here more than 20 infographics, most of them quite recent, breaking down the all Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas e-commerce scenario.
First, some general trends:
Now, a close look at Black Friday and Cyber Monday:
We’ll see more infographics about this topic until the end of year, that’s for sure. If you come across such posts, just share it in the comments!
Latest posts by Tiago Veloso (see all)
- The best of Visual Loop – March 2013 – April 18, 2013
- Vintage data visualization: 35 examples from before the Digital Era – April 2, 2013
- The best of Visual Loop – February 2013 – March 12, 2013
- The amazing numbers behind ‘Super Bowl Marketing’ in 15 infographics – February 26, 2013
- The best of Visual Loop – January 2013 – February 7, 2013