Our pals from ThemeFuse want to share 3 premium WordPress themes licenses with us.
If you are working with WordPress to run your website then you are in for a treat. The fortunate winners of today’s giveaway will be given access to download one WordPress theme of their pick from ThemeFuse … 100 % free.
ThemeFuse stands out as the fresh rising star in the commercial WordPress theme developing market and their theme range is quite remarkable.
We’re handing out 3 coupons, each valued at $49. Here’s how you can win one:
Enter the giveaway
- Add a comment to this post and tell us where you’d like to make use of the theme if you were one of the winners.
- Spread the word on Twitter: Win a free copy of @ThemeFuse #WordPress Theme from @inspiredmag (RT to Enter).
- Hit the like button on ThemeFuse Facebook page (they’ll inform the winners there).
Note: We’ll announce the winners one week from now. Stay close.
Why you should participate
ThemeFuse is the genuine premier league when it comes to WordPress theme shops. No matter what type of website you’re building you’re sure to find a suitable theme at ThemeFuse.
And what you get is not merely looks and cool designs. The themes are carefully crafted on the source code side as well. In order to make your life easier they deliver easy-to-use configuration interface with lots of features.
Following are several samples of WordPress templates created and produced by ThemeFuse.
Lifestyle – Magazine WordPress Theme
An online magazine oriented WordPress theme that also fits perfectly as a news, fashion or even a celebrity & gossip blog.
PhotoArtist – Photography WordPress Theme
If you are a photographer looking to showcase your work in style then let us present you your soon to be portfolio website.
Freshfolio – Minimalist WordPress Theme
An original, awesome and efficient way for showcasing photography, design, illustration portfolios’ or even paintings and art.
Envision – Business WordPress Theme
Try one of ThemeFuses’ most complex WordPress theme to date. It has shortcodes, 5 different sliders and a bunch of awesome features. You name it, they’ve got it!
Creative Juice – Portfolio WordPress Theme
They’ve crafted this WordPress theme with a showcase portfolio in mind. It can be easily used by web agencies / studios or small design firms.
VideoGrid – Video WordPress Theme
Showcase your lifetime work or blog like you never blogged before with this insanely great video WordPress theme.
Here’s a nice plan for the day: Be a part of the giveaway, win a free premium theme from ThemeFuse, then use it anywhere you wish. It is as easy as this.
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Web design goodies of the week #12 – May 18, 2013
- Create a Playlist of Your Daily Experiences with the Compass.to iPhone App – March 14, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Alvin Diec – November 22, 2012
- HOW TO: Build your Brand Online [Infographic] – November 15, 2012
- How to Tell If Your Blog Is Making an Impression – November 15, 2012