Why on Earth did we chose Tuesday as our freebie day we donâ€™t know for sure :] But weâ€™re absolutely delighted to offer in this edition not one but two free Business Plans from the coolest website monitoring system on the Internet. These guys are the bomb and if you have a blog or a website you know better then me that you need this service!
What is Pingdom?
Pringdom is tracking your websiteâ€™s uptime and performance. All websites have downtime, but you could minimize yours by knowing exactly when it happens. Get SMS and email alerts on downtime. Get help with troubleshooting errors and view uptime and performance trends.
Why Is It So Cool?
Pingdom has some very useful features for every website or blog owner:
- Get alerts right away when your site has issues
- You can get alerts both via email and SMS when there is a problem
- Charts and tables show your uptime and performance over time
- It becomes easy to spot trends and potential problems
- Additional tests are automatically performed to help you with your troubleshooting
- You can monitor websites, mail servers, DNS servers, FTP servers, networks, and much more
- See the rest of the features here
Whoâ€™s Using Pingdom?
- Stumble Upon
- Last FM
- Giga OM
- United nations
- View more happy customers
Try Before You Buy
Before purchasing my Business Plan, Iâ€™ve got a free plan, with 1 website check and 20 SMS alerts. Thatâ€™s how I saw the power of Pingdom :]
Enter to win two Pingdom Business Plans by doing one of the following:
- share an inspirational link / article / image / idea in the comments
- write this message on Twitter: Win a free Pingdom Business Plan for 1 Year from @Pingdom and @InspiredMag http://su.pr/8Mv7bg RT to enter the giveaway!
The winners will be randomly selected and listed here Friday. Good luck!
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Web design goodies of the week #12 – May 18, 2013
- Create a Playlist of Your Daily Experiences with the Compass.to iPhone App – March 14, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Alvin Diec – November 22, 2012
- HOW TO: Build your Brand Online [Infographic] – November 15, 2012
- How to Tell If Your Blog Is Making an Impression – November 15, 2012