Wow, itâ€™s getting better and better: last month we had lots of goodies for you guys in our Freebie Tuesday program, from our friends at Pingdom, FileShare HQ, U Printing, and WP Zoom. However, today weâ€™re witnessing a first here at Inspired Mag â€“ the first giveaway with digital prizes over $10.000! Thatâ€™s right folks, read on!
What is Digital Product Delivery?
Digital Product Delivery ( or DPD) is the easy way to sell your downloadable products. Generate your own instant checkout or cart buttons and automatically activate customer downloads with an easy-to-use, all in one cart and download delivery system.
Why Is It So Cool?
With the outstanding features of DPD, anyone could start selling products in minutes. Each day, thousands of vendors use DPD to automatically collect payment and deliver their digital products to customers. Integrating with PayPal and other popular payment processors, DPD is the quick and easy way to set up your products for automated selling.
- Set up and upload your product to DPD
- Add a DPD button code from the gallery to your page
- Supports PayPal for both standalone â€œbuy nowâ€ products as well as with our multi-item checkout storefront system
- Works with any 3rd party services, like WordPress, MySpace, or eBay
- Multi-Item Shopping Cart, Multiple Storefront System, Instant Buy Now Buttons
- Coupon / Discount Codes, Combo / Grouped Products, Product Security
- Tools for Affiliates
The DPD Storefront shopping cart system loads seamlessly from right inside your web site. Customers can add products and view their cart without ever leaving your page. Slick transitions and effects blend right in to your page design and give the professional appearance of a custom solution to your customers.
Enter to win three Digital Product Delivery â€™30 productsâ€™ Plans for life!!! â€“ do one of the following:
- share something that inspired you lately -> link / article / image / idea in the comments
- tweet this message: â€œGet Digital Product Delivery Accounts Worth $10.000 http://su.pr/30P2bF RT to enter the giveaway!â€
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Web design goodies of the week #12 – May 18, 2013
- Create a Playlist of Your Daily Experiences with the Compass.to iPhone App – March 14, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Alvin Diec – November 22, 2012
- HOW TO: Build your Brand Online [Infographic] – November 15, 2012
- How to Tell If Your Blog Is Making an Impression – November 15, 2012