Our second mag-centric episode of the Freebie Tuesday series has a fabulous prize – two issues of FILE Magazine – the most creative new art magazine in a long time. Each issue comes with over 3 hours of short films, documentaries and music videos on two exclusive DVDs.
What is File Magazine?
FILE Magazine takes the visual art magazine scene by storm! It’s a bi-annual multimedia magazine featuring a broad selection of visual communication in the fields of graphic design, art, photography, fashion and moving image. Printed in amazing quality conditions, with a 30 Ã— 39 cm hard cover and a full color 52 gsm newsprint stitched inside. Each issue is accompanied by a DVD featuring short films, music videos and documentaries. This is The magazine every creative person should have in the messenger bag.
Issue 1 – Sold Out
This first issue comes with a DVD containing over 2 hours of short films, music videos and interviews, as well as a limited print by Geoff McFetridge:
- September, The Archive, Hearts Revolution, Rainbow Arabia, Thunderheist, Mississippi Witch
- Lost & Found: Jim Lee, Planetarium of the Soul, Efterklang, Support
- Cinematic Orchestra, Larytta, Dead Soul Brothers, Of Montreal, Autokratz
- Roots Manuva, Eugene McGuinness, Beck, El Guincho, Soft Gun Lilly pt.1
The second issue of FILE Magazine has 124 pages and over 3 hours of short films, documentaries and music videos on DVD:
- Brigitte Bardot and The Original Paparazzi shows how Bardot and the paparazzi created a whole new image of womanhood, female sexuality and youth fashion
- Confessions, Explanations, Apologies a 30 minute filmed lecture with acclaimed Graphic Design and writer Richard Hollis, about his life obsession with paper and folding
- Freedom on the Fence a 40 minute film documentary about the history of Polish posters and their significance to the social, political and cultural life of Poland
- Lines in Space an interview with the American artist Arthur Ganson, plus an 18 minutes film selection of some of his most wonderful and peculiar machines
Within the same principles as the publication, FILE Online strives to promote and feature the very best of the current visual culture
Enter to win the first two issues of the new FILE Magazine (the first one is already sold-out and from now on no one can get a copy of it beside our winner):
- tell us in the comments why you deserve the coolest magazine & DVD combo of the moment
- follow @FILE_Magazine & @InspiredMag on Twitter
- tweet this message: Get 2 Issues of @File_Magazine – the Most Hyped Visual Art Magazine of the Moment http://su.pr/1H1BL7 RT to participate!
- DannyBoy – Because I’ve never won anything cool before! Well you did NOW Danny Boy :) Congrats, you’ll receive an email from the FILE mag crew