This is a post from our new author Angela Nielsen of One Lily Creative Agency, a full-service web and print design company. Angela loves creating designs that win awards for clients, and is addicted to the thrill of helping people make sense of all this web-techno-marketing stuff.
We’ve all read the articles about talking to clients online rather than talking at them. But, no matter how many blog posts, Twitter updates and lists are made touting this idea, so many companies seem to be struggling with the concept. So, I’m going to try to make it simple for you. When you’re talking to your consumers online, think of it this way:
Would I say that to them if they called me on the phone?
Check out the fullsize version as well!
Latest posts by Angela Nielsen (see all)
- Current State of Social Media: The Big Four [Exclusive Infographic] – October 10, 2011
- Exclusive Cheat Sheet: Twitter Manners – September 5, 2011
- Exclusive Infographic: Email Etiquette – More Than Just Manners – August 16, 2011
- The History Of Social Media [Infographic] – June 6, 2011
- YouTube: 6 Years and Counting [Infographic] – May 16, 2011