The American people has spoken. Barack Obama was re-elected and will remain as the President of the United States for the next four years. Similar to what occured back in 2008, Social Media was a key component of the political campaign, for both sides. And if we think about what changed in the past four years, in terms of social web, it’s easy to figure out why this was one of the top election-related subjects that inspired the creation of infographics.
We picked a few to show how important was Social Media in the 2012 election, but you want to check other infographics about the presidential race, we have over 200 on our Pinterest Board – that might be a good start :)
Latest posts by Tiago Veloso (see all)
- The best of Visual Loop – March 2013 – April 18, 2013
- Vintage data visualization: 35 examples from before the Digital Era – April 2, 2013
- The best of Visual Loop – February 2013 – March 12, 2013
- The amazing numbers behind ‘Super Bowl Marketing’ in 15 infographics – February 26, 2013
- The best of Visual Loop – January 2013 – February 7, 2013