Our friends from Schweppes released a cool app recently, regarding the newest hype on Facebook where users can take the advantage of Facebook’s new profile design. Here’s all you need to know:
How to enable new Facebook Profile design for your profile?
Step 1: Goto the announcement page.
Step 2: Click on “Get thew New Profile” button on the upper right corner.
How to Customize your New Facebook Profile with the Schweppes App
Shortly after the new Fb release a French artist took advantage of the new profile design to express himself. Many other creative minds have played around with their profiles. This inspired Schweppes to develop the Schweppes Profile App on Facebook, which helps anybody who doesn’t have Photoshop skills and much time to get a great new profile as well.
Your turn now – do you have a cool Fb profile page? Don’t shy away – leave the link below.
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Web design goodies of the week #12 – May 18, 2013
- Create a Playlist of Your Daily Experiences with the Compass.to iPhone App – March 14, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Alvin Diec – November 22, 2012
- HOW TO: Build your Brand Online [Infographic] – November 15, 2012
- How to Tell If Your Blog Is Making an Impression – November 15, 2012