This is a post from Angela Nielsen of One Lily Creative Agency, a full-service web and print design company. Angela loves creating designs that win awards for clients, and is addicted to the thrill of helping people make sense of all this web-techno-marketing stuff.
They say the proof is in the numbers. If that’s the case – then there is no denying that social media is more powerful than ever, and growing faster and stronger every day. There are many different social media networks out there, but this data visualization will provide some very interesting statistics on the big four… Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
Check out the full-size piece as well.
Latest posts by Angela Nielsen (see all)
- Current State of Social Media: The Big Four [Exclusive Infographic] – October 10, 2011
- Exclusive Cheat Sheet: Twitter Manners – September 5, 2011
- Exclusive Infographic: Email Etiquette – More Than Just Manners – August 16, 2011
- The History Of Social Media [Infographic] – June 6, 2011
- YouTube: 6 Years and Counting [Infographic] – May 16, 2011