We always think of app development as taking weeks or months to learn. But it doesn’t have to be that way! With this course from Udemy, you can learn iPhone and iPad app development in just an hour! That’s no mistake, the total course length is around 2.5 hours but after the first hour, you’ll already be able to develop a simple app! We think that’s super cool, who wouldn’t want that!!
The short and succinct video tutorials included in this course are perfect for getting you up to speed on the concepts necessary to build successful iOS apps. You don’t even need any programming knowledge to get started! Why hire someone else to build your apps for you when you can learn yourself on your lunch break?
With this limited-time offer, you can get the entire course for only $79! That’s more than 60% off the regular price of $199!
Check out this short intro video from the course:
- 22 videos that walk you through iPhone and iPad development and the theory behind each. Videos cover topics like views and view controllers, memory management, and navigation controllers, among many others.
- 13 example apps with complete source code.
- Discussion boards to ask the instructor for help and discuss with other students.
Who should take this course:
- Everyone who’ve been dreaming of creating their own app
- Aspiring developers
- Startup Founders / Business Owners
- and many more!
About the instructor:
The class is taught by Sidwyn Koh, founder of Dive Into iOS. He’s an experienced trainer who teaches iOS development to individuals, professionals, and companies. His iOS apps have been featured on the App Store, and his portfolio includes Definition, Seesmic, FreshLook, and iTooch. Don’t you want to learn from an expert who’s created numerous successful apps? Of course you do!
PS: You can view and review the lecture materials indefinitely, whenever you wish and the course comes with a 30 day satisfaction money back guarantee so there’s no risk at all!