Our friends from PeopleBrowsr commissioned a brief cartoon history of social networking in order to celebrate the opening of their San Francisco Command Center and the 75th Anniversary of The Advertising Research Foundation in New York.
Your turn now – what do you think is the most influential social networking outlet in history?
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Web design goodies of the week #12 – May 18, 2013
- Create a Playlist of Your Daily Experiences with the Compass.to iPhone App – March 14, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Alvin Diec – November 22, 2012
- HOW TO: Build your Brand Online [Infographic] – November 15, 2012
- How to Tell If Your Blog Is Making an Impression – November 15, 2012