The guys at App Design Vault have put together a great Infographic on how to get app reviews on top blogs.
What many designers forget is that submitting your app to the App store is only the first step. If you want more than 2 downloads a day, you will have to get the word out. A great way of getting exposure is App Review Sites. The biggest problem however is, these guys get hundreds of pitches a day. How do you stand out? How do you get attention and get those reviews coming in?
That is what this infographic will help you with. How to write a pitch email that gets your app reviewed.
View full image App Design Vault
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Music media, from vinyl to bitstream – May 21, 2013
- The joy and shortcomings of WordPress page builders – May 20, 2013
- Hiruko: Japanese inspired font family – 97% discount – May 20, 2013
- Inspired Deal: Smashing Web & Mobile Design eBook Bundle – 6 eBooks for only $24! – May 19, 2013
- Why being in web development is the best job in the world right now – May 16, 2013