relatively popular blog is quite challenging as you have to come up with new stuff every day, be consistent and all that so it’s kinda hard to launch big side projects. That’s why our most important project took around 12 months to be developed but it’s almost ready to help you build fast websites and will rock your designer & developer socks off!
What is 5minSites?
The easiest way to start your online presence with a new URL, premium hosting for 12 months and customized web design! Oh, and you’ll get all this in less than 5 minutes!
Is this even possible?
Yup, although Steve Jobs would tell it’s MAGIC!
When do you launch?
We’re adding the last few features to the app and the beta version should be done by the end of June!
Is it free?
No, this can’t be free as it implies registering a new URL, hosting for 12 months and customizable web design, But we priced it like all the apps we use every day - incredibly affordable for its value!
How do I get to use it?
Because it’s pretty innovative and it needs a lot of resources, during the beta version we have to limit access to 1,000 people who subscribe on our teaser page so be sure to get there fast.
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Web design goodies of the week #12 – May 18, 2013
- Create a Playlist of Your Daily Experiences with the Compass.to iPhone App – March 14, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Alvin Diec – November 22, 2012
- HOW TO: Build your Brand Online [Infographic] – November 15, 2012
- How to Tell If Your Blog Is Making an Impression – November 15, 2012