If you’re a freelance photographer, or are involved in a photo festivals or studio, there’s no shortage of photography logos to inspire you. Though photographers aren’t logo designers, they are creatives with their own style which tends to be reflected in their logo. Common motifs of photography logos include cameras, lenses, film, viewfinders, frames and tripods. Check out this collection of 50 inspiring photography logos before you set out to create one yourself!
Did we miss any of your favorite photographer logos? Do you think photography logos could do better by going beyond the tropes and motifs of the field? Let us know in the comments!
Need a photographic design?
Hire Stoian Hitrov, a freelance graphic designer from Bulgaria.
Looking for freelance design work?
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Web design goodies of the week #12 – May 18, 2013
- Create a Playlist of Your Daily Experiences with the Compass.to iPhone App – March 14, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Alvin Diec – November 22, 2012
- HOW TO: Build your Brand Online [Infographic] – November 15, 2012
- How to Tell If Your Blog Is Making an Impression – November 15, 2012