With millions and millions of people on social media, identifying the the ones who can really benefit your business may seem daunting. But the cool chaps at Vocus identified five key types of social followers your business needs: early adopters, social sharers, born followers, popular powerhouses, and (believe it or not) basement-dwelling haters all have a role to play in marketing your business. Identifying and engaging these groups will allow your business to better tap into the social commerce market, which is projected to hit $30 billion by 2015.
Here are the five key types of follower, why you need them, and some tips on engaging them.
Who Do Top 100 Music Bloggers Host With
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Inspired Deal: Smashing Web & Mobile Design eBook Bundle – 6 eBooks for only $24! – May 19, 2013
- Why being in web development is the best job in the world right now – May 16, 2013
- Website creation for dummies – May 16, 2013
- Content Marketing Strategy and the Latest Web Design Trends – May 13, 2013
- Inspired Deal of the Week: 4 Fantastic Premium UI Sets – 75% off! – May 10, 2013