With millions and millions of people on social media, identifying the the ones who can really benefit your business may seem daunting. But the cool chaps at Vocus identified five key types of social followers your business needs: early adopters, social sharers, born followers, popular powerhouses, and (believe it or not) basement-dwelling haters all have a role to play in marketing your business. Identifying and engaging these groups will allow your business to better tap into the social commerce market, which is projected to hit $30 billion by 2015.
Here are the five key types of follower, why you need them, and some tips on engaging them.
Who Do Top 100 Music Bloggers Host With
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Social Media Face-Off: Expedia vs. Priceline – May 24, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Orman Clark – May 23, 2013
- The ultimate guide to choosing a printing company – May 23, 2013
- Music media, from vinyl to bitstream – May 21, 2013
- The joy and shortcomings of WordPress page builders – May 20, 2013