Shopify is an online store builder that has some pretty good street cred among designers. They have a team of well known designers, and with their recent acquisition of Jonathan Snook it seems they’re still moving forward full-blast. The ecommerce platform is known for it’s ease of use and obsession with good design, which has been vetted by the fact that design gurus Jeffrey Zeldman and Tina Roth Eisenberg (swissmiss) both have Shopify stores.
Shopify calls their storefront templates “themes” and offer over 100 to choose from. Some of these themes are better than others, and you can take a look at ten of my favorites that I rounded up a while ago.
Since Shopify offers great design options for people at all skill levels, their platform has an impressive stable of incredibly designed online stores. Here are 40 of their best:
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Ecommerce: Customers Behaving Like Angry Birds? Turn them Into Lifelong Buyers – June 5, 2013
- Over 4,300 Professional, High-Quality Icons – only $37! – June 5, 2013
- HOW TO: Communicate with suits – June 3, 2013
- HOW TO: Fix common web design mistakes – May 30, 2013
- 20 One-Page Responsive Templates with Parallax Effect only $19! – May 29, 2013