Shopify is an online store builder that has some pretty good street cred among designers. They have a team of well known designers, and with their recent acquisition of Jonathan Snook it seems they’re still moving forward full-blast. The ecommerce platform is known for it’s ease of use and obsession with good design, which has been vetted by the fact that design gurus Jeffrey Zeldman and Tina Roth Eisenberg (swissmiss) both have Shopify stores.
Shopify calls their storefront templates “themes” and offer over 100 to choose from. Some of these themes are better than others, and you can take a look at ten of my favorites that I rounded up a while ago.
Since Shopify offers great design options for people at all skill levels, their platform has an impressive stable of incredibly designed online stores. Here are 40 of their best:
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Social Media Face-Off: Expedia vs. Priceline – May 24, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Orman Clark – May 23, 2013
- The ultimate guide to choosing a printing company – May 23, 2013
- Music media, from vinyl to bitstream – May 21, 2013
- The joy and shortcomings of WordPress page builders – May 20, 2013