Today is Black Friday, the busiest shopping day of the year. Last year, total consumer spend reached $11.4 billion, and $816 million of that was spent shopping online. Buying your holiday gifts online is a great way to find interesting products and avoid long lineups.
For those of you who prefer to shop at well-designed online boutiques (as opposed to big box shops like Amazon), we put together a showcase of 33 beautiful online stores.
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Music Media, From Vinyl To Bitstreams – May 21, 2013
- The joy and shortcomings of WordPress page builders – May 20, 2013
- Hiruko: Japanese inspired font family – 97% discount – May 20, 2013
- Inspired Deal: Smashing Web & Mobile Design eBook Bundle – 6 eBooks for only $24! – May 19, 2013
- Why being in web development is the best job in the world right now – May 16, 2013