Today is Black Friday, the busiest shopping day of the year. Last year, total consumer spend reached $11.4 billion, and $816 million of that was spent shopping online. Buying your holiday gifts online is a great way to find interesting products and avoid long lineups.
For those of you who prefer to shop at well-designed online boutiques (as opposed to big box shops like Amazon), we put together a showcase of 33 beautiful online stores.
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Ecommerce: Customers Behaving Like Angry Birds? Turn them Into Lifelong Buyers – June 5, 2013
- Over 4,300 Professional, High-Quality Icons – only $37! – June 5, 2013
- HOW TO: Communicate with suits – June 3, 2013
- HOW TO: Fix common web design mistakes – May 30, 2013
- 20 One-Page Responsive Templates with Parallax Effect only $19! – May 29, 2013