Happy 2013, everyone!
We’re back with our usual infographic round ups, gathered from the thousands of submissions we publish on Visual Loop. This time, we’ll take a look at the infographic retrospectives made during the past few weeks, covering the main events related to Social Media in 2012.
And what a year it was!
If you think of it, from the Facebook IPO to the growing success of LinkedIn and Pinterest, from Kony to Gangnan Style, from the Olympics to the U.S. Presidential elections, we had it all on 2012., as you will see next:
If you have any other suggestion, leave it in the comments, we’ll be happy to feature it! And don’t forget to subscribe to our non-stop stream of infographics and to our exclusive news, interviews, portfolios and more.
Latest posts by Tiago Veloso (see all)
- The best of Visual Loop – March 2013 – April 18, 2013
- Vintage data visualization: 35 examples from before the Digital Era – April 2, 2013
- The best of Visual Loop – February 2013 – March 12, 2013
- The amazing numbers behind ‘Super Bowl Marketing’ in 15 infographics – February 26, 2013
- The best of Visual Loop – January 2013 – February 7, 2013