Great icons are invaluable for designers. Icons that provide not only fantastic design but also versatility are even better. Inventicon icons are vectorized, offering unlimited scalability. You can also easily change the color, orientation, or shape, without sacrificing quality. Also included are gradient styles, which can be applied to any icon, for even more versatility. All icons are delivered in PSD, AI and CSH formats, for added usage and flexibility.
Inventicons is giving you 1500 royalty-free icons, available through this deal for half off the regular price of $70 - only $35! It’s a must-have for interface designers and includes special icons for websites, mobile apps, and more.
You also have the option to get just the 500 latest Inventicons icons for only $10. If you purchased the previous 1000 icon Inventicons deal, this is your perfect opportunity to complete the collection.
Pack of 1000 icons
Pack of 500 latest icons
- Instant download after completing your purchase.
- All icons are Royalty Free and can be used for both commercial and personal purposes.
- You may modify the size, color or shape of the icons. No attribution is required.
- Reselling of bundles or individual icons is prohibited.
- You may make one copy of the Assets solely for backup or archival purposes or transfer the Assets to a single hard drive, provided that you keep the original and accompanying documentation in your possession.
- You may enter projects into contests, film festivals, publications and or exhibitions that use the Assets in the permitted listed methods.
- The 50% discount is subject to limited availability. Order now to avoid disappointment and world chaos!
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Web design goodies of the week #12 – May 18, 2013
- Create a Playlist of Your Daily Experiences with the Compass.to iPhone App – March 14, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Alvin Diec – November 22, 2012
- HOW TO: Build your Brand Online [Infographic] – November 15, 2012
- How to Tell If Your Blog Is Making an Impression – November 15, 2012