Guys, this is the last chance to grab the amazing WP theme builder, only 12 hours left! Ultimatum’s robust drag-and-drop template builder works with WordPress to create limitless layouts for your site. No need to ever hunt down another template again. With Ultimatum you can easily just create a new one!
The Ultimatum Developer’s Edition gives you everything you need to make your mark on the Internet. Besides a true drag-and-drop layout builder, you’ll be able to use unlimited templates on your sites, access a powerful Style Editor for countless CSS options, as well as integrate unlimited fonts, forms, slideshows and SEO throughout all of your sites.
The new version 2.3.11 includes:
- Responsive layouts
- Create native mobile web apps (Developer Edition only)
- Support for FlexSlider, Supersized and zAccordion
- BuddyPress Social Networking Intergration (Developer Edition only)
- Integrated WooCommerce e-commerce (Developer Edition only)
- Automatic updates
Best of all? You can grab the Ultimatum Developer’s Edition for just $57 right now! That’s more than 50% off the standard price of $125, or if you’re just looking for a Starter License for a single site, it’ll run you just $35, instead of the normal $65. Just click the BUY button to choose your license.
Not sure how this whole Ultimatum thing works? Check out this video:
Here’s just some Ultimatum’s awesome features:
- True drag-and-drop layout builder
- Flexibility to assign any layout to any page (unlimited templates)
- Powerful Style Editor (create unlimited CSS options)
- Ultimate SEO (Become Google’s best friend)
- Unlimited Slideshows (These aren’t your grandfather’s slides)
- Unlimited Forms
- The most powerful Shortcode Generator you’ll ever see
- Custom Post Types and Taxonomies
- Unlimited Fonts
- Multi-Language Support (Es bueno!)
- 12+ powerful widgets
- Explanatory video tutorials for all major functions
- Responsive support (that means someone actually listens!)
Still not convinced? Check out this demo site to see all the Ultimatum features in action.
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Web design goodies of the week #12 – May 18, 2013
- Create a Playlist of Your Daily Experiences with the Compass.to iPhone App – March 14, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Alvin Diec – November 22, 2012
- HOW TO: Build your Brand Online [Infographic] – November 15, 2012
- How to Tell If Your Blog Is Making an Impression – November 15, 2012