Everybody wants to receive feedback from friends about their hard work, but sometimes we also need opinions coming from complete strangers, maybe some rough critiques about aspects we might have overlooked. This way we could get some ideas on how to upgrade the work. Here are 10 excellent feedback services you should start using right now.
PS: You might also like this one: UX Madness â€“ 20 Fantastic Resources For User Experience Know How
A simple & Free online usability test that helps you identify the most prominent elements of your user interfaces.
Designed specifically for small and medium business marketers, graphic designers, and web developers, Concept Feedback provides a simple tool to get quality feedback on marketing concepts. Best of all, it’s 100% FREE!
Challenge: Respond to any of our tweets critiquing a site design. Remember, it’s 140 characters MAX.
If you make an account, then push Broadcast and ask the awesome community for a design critique, you’ll get some feedback right away. Tip: don’t expect to be positive!
Create an online test and start collecting visual 360 feedback for your website or image in five minutes.
Start a usability test for your web project in two minutes. Submit questions about your site and receive ten responses from our reviewers. The cost is $10.
1. Create usability test scenarios. 2. Invite testers to record the test through a link. 3. Watch and hear real people use your app.
Get Satisfaction provides customer communities for products and organizations.
Your customers have great ideas. Are you ready to listen? Uservoice communities are the easiest way to turn customer feedback into action.
Latest posts by Catalin Zorzini (see all)
- Web design goodies of the week #12 – May 18, 2013
- Create a Playlist of Your Daily Experiences with the Compass.to iPhone App – March 14, 2013
- Inspired Talks: Alvin Diec – November 22, 2012
- HOW TO: Build your Brand Online [Infographic] – November 15, 2012
- How to Tell If Your Blog Is Making an Impression – November 15, 2012